Radcliffe Women Will Soon Taste Harvard Lunches

By Leonard S. Edgerly

When they come back from spring break, Radcliffe students will be able to eat lunch in specified Harvard dining halls any day of the week. All Houses will take part.

Dean May's office is working out the specifies of the inter-house extension, which will probably involve the assignment of each Cliffie to a choice of three particular dining halls at Harvard.

May said that all Radcliffe dining rooms would remain open for lunch as usual, at least temporarily.

May is considering a change in the meal contract system for next year which would offer each student the chance to substitute meals outside of the University for Harvard food on a regular basis. Meal contract rates would be adjusted accordingly. May said.

Food Services Director Charles G. Hurlburt, Jr. said that the addition of Radcliffestudents to Harvard dining rooms at lunch will mean longer lines for everyone. About 100 girls will be added to each House. and 200 will be assigned to the Freshman Union.

Noting the inconvenience of the longer lines Hurlburt observed that. "it's evidently what the students wanted to live with in order to co-habitat."