The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Denver Citizens Vote on Referendum To Determine Site of '76 Olympics

Colorado voters will determine the fate of the 1976 Denver Winter Olympics today, when they decide whether to appropriate state money to the Deaver Olympic Organizing Committee.

The referendum on the state ballot would halt an expenditure of nearly $5 million in state funds. Although Federal funds of $15.5 million have already been approved, they are contingent on the state's appropriation.

The controversy over the games began as an environmental issue, but has recently become a question of economics as well. Estimated costs for the games have already for exceeded the original estimates which were presented by the Denver Committee when they first proposed their plans.

A poll published by the Denver Post last Sunday showed that about 57 per cent of the voters opposed the published by the Denver Post last Sunday showed that about 57 per cent of the voters opposed the appropriation of further funds for the Committee.

Carl N. DeTemple said yesterday that he think the voters will defeat the referendum and appropriate the necessary funds. However, he acknowledged that if the funds are not printed, the games would have top be imaged observers.