The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Patriots Lose 11th of Season; Miami Retains Perfect Record

The hapless Patriots finished with 3 wins and 11 losses yesterday after a 45-21 defeat by the Denver Broncos, while the Miami Dolphins, in other AFC Eastern Division play, retained an undefeated record and a playoff berth with a win over the Baltimore Colts, 5-9.

New England's Carl Garrett scored two of the Pat T.D.s on runs of one and five yards.

With 1:48 remaining in the contest, backup quarterback Brian Dowling hit Tom Reynolds for a 28-yard touchdown for the last Patriot scoring of the season.

Miami will host Cleveland (10-4) next week in one of four NFL playoff games. The Browns earned their place with a 26-10 triumph over the Jets in New York.

Brown QB Mike Phipps fired a pair of second-half touchdown passes to Frank Pitts--one of them an 80-yard tiebreaker--to spearhead the victory.

Elsewhere in the American Conference. Oakland sloshed through the mud and the Chicago Bears, 28-21, yesterday en route to a 10-3-1 record and a playoff game with the Pittsburgh Steelers (11-3).

In the NFC next week. San Francisco (8-5-1) will host Dallas (10-4), and Green Bay Packers (10-4) will visit Washington (11-3).