The New Gen Ed Lottery System, Explained

Armed Individuals Sighted in Harvard Square Arraigned

Harvard Students Form Coalition Supporting Slave Photo Lawsuit's Demands

Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

J.V. Grapplers to Battle B.U. Aim for First Win of Season

The Harvard junior varsity wrestlers will be aiming for a victory this afternoon, in their season debut against the unknown mini-matmen from cross-town rival Boston University.

Asked to predict the outcome of the match, which will be held at 1 P.m. in the Indoor Athletic Building, John H. Lee, coach of the wrestling team, said yesterday, "Oh gee, it's awful hard to say, I don't know who they have."

Sophomore grappler Paul McGill will represent the Crimson in the lightest weight, 118-pounds. Gary Wallis will battle the B.U. wrestler in the 126-lb, division, while Mitchell Silverman will fight in the 135-lb, one.

The B.U. Harriers's 142-pounder will match moves with an improved Bill Coukas, and Howard O'Brien will compete in the 150-lb, weight, Sophomore Eli Hassime will meet the B.U. 158-pounder.

Freshmen John Adler and Phil Gardner will grapple in the 167 and 171-lb, divisions respectively.

No 190-lb, match will be fought because the grappler in that weight. Paul Dowling, a football player, is not yet in shape.

Lee explained that ranking matches are held every week in every group, with the winners wrestling on the varsity squad and the vanquished joining the junior varsity.

The team winner will be determined by the total number of points amassed by each team in all the matches, won a pin worth six points a decision six and a draw two.