The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Racquetmen to See Tough Challengers

Amherst squash conch Ed Serues whose team suffered a 9-0 trouncing from Harvard last Wednesday, claimed after the loss that Penn and Navy are possibly stronger squads which loom to dethrone the nationally top-ranked Crimson later this season.

"You guys might have some trouble this year for a change." Serues warned Harvard coach Jack Barnaby. "Penn, as a team, hits the ball harder than your players: you've got the two top spots locked up, but their guys, three through nine, can hurt you. I don't know if they will, but from what I've seen, they can And I hear Navy looks real tough in the middle, too."

Amherst faced Penn two weeks ago in its season opener, and the Quakers annihilated the Lord Jeffs by the same score that Harvard did, sweeping 27 of 28 individual games for a 9-0 blanking.

Despite the massacre, Penn coach A1 Molloy disagreed with Serues on the Quakers' chances to topple the Crimson

Uleers

"If I had his optimism, I wouldn't have an ulcer right now, he said. "I think we'll give them a workout, but Harvard has all the horses to beat anybody."

The Crimson racquetmen are heavily favored to destroy Williams at 3 p.m. Saturday at Hemenway Gymnasium.