The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

'Cliffe Cagers Succumb

Radcliffe's basketball and B squash teams fell to tough squads from Wellesley yesterday, 43-27 and 3-1 respectively. In a contest played at the IAB, the Radcliffe volley ball team overpowered Boston University, 3-1.

The hoopsters played their best game of the season, in a contest marked by the 'Cliffe's fine defense. Coach Peria Hewes said, "We were playing a lot better than we ever have. The question was conditioning. Wellesley was a lot faster."

Midway through the final period the score was 27-20 but the 'Cliffe cagers were unable to sustain their momentum and finally succumbed, 43-27.

The squad will play their first home game February 26 against a tough Emmanuel team. Since they will have several weeks to condition and coordinate defense and offense, spectators can look forward to a fine contest.

The 'Cliffe B squash team also ran into several bad breaks yesterday as the squad lost to Wellesley, 3-1. Janet Edwards registered the 'Cliffe's only victory.

Earlier this season, members of the A squad competed on the Wellesley-Radcliffe team that vied for the Howe Cup.

The volley ball team beat B.U. last night in three of four games, 15-9, 15-7, and 15-11.