The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Closed Gates Halt For Winthrop, Duster

The locking of several Winthrop an Dunster House gates has cut number of thefts from rooms, for both houses said yesterday.

Ben S. Bartie, superintendent Winthrop House, said that closing of the front gate between midnight and 8 p.m. began this pasumme no major thefts from rooms reported to him. In comparison over a dozen such thefts had been sorted him by this time last year, he said.

Robert A. Ferguson '64, Senior Tutor in Dunster House said the permanent closing of the gates Dunster was "unfortunate effective" in preventing from rooms. Dunster's main gate an gate on Cowperthwaite Street were fall after thefts amounting sever thousand dollars had Dunster.

No large thefts have been reported since the gates were closed Fergus said, although he added that was to tell whether the closing responsible for the decline.