The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

television

LISTINGS

Boston Symphony Chamber Players. History of the violin is discussed, and the Orchestra plays selections from Debussy. Bach and others. 8, March 30. Chan. 2.

Flip Wilson Show, with Johnny Cash. 8, March 30, Chan. 4.

Appointment with Destiny: The Crucifixion of Jesus. Last weeks of Jesus, narrated by John Huston. 8, March 31, Chan. 7.

Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, the film adaptation of Tennessee Williams's play, starring Elizabeth Taylor, Paul Newman, and Burl Ives, 8:30, March 31. Chan. 4.

Red Detachment of Women, the ballet that Nixon saw in China. 3. April 1. Chan. 4.

All in the Family (See Scrutiny, above), 8, April 1. Chan. 7.

Sherlock Holmes and the Spider Woman. 11, April 1. Chan. 56.

NBA Play-Off. L.A. Lakers vs. Bulls in third game of western conference play-off. 2, April 2. Chan. 5.

East of Eden, Elia Kazan movie based on John Steinbeck's novel. 8:30, April 5. Chan. 56.

Shoes of the Fisherman. Anthony Quinn stars as a former political prisoner who becomes Pope, with Oskar Werner and John Gielgud. 7:30, April 3. Chan 7.

King: A Filmed Record...Montgomery to Memphis. Documentary on the life of Martin Luther King Jr., the same documentary shown in theatres in 1970. Without commercials. 8, April 2. Chan. 56.

Masterpiece Theatre, the second part of "The Last of the Mohicans." Alistair Cooke is host. 9, April 2. Chan. 2.

The Andersonville Trial, based on the 1865 war crimes trial of a Confederate captain. Brilliant performances by a strong cast: William Shatner, Richard Basehart, Jack Cassidy, Albert Salmi, and Michael Burns. Directed by George C. Scott. 8, April 3. Chan. 2.