Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

Citing Toxic Culture and Administrator Departures, Harvard School of Public Health Faculty Repeatedly Weighed Voting No Confidence in Dean

Elizabeth Wurtzel ’89, Who Collected Friends ‘Like Beads on a String,’ Dies at 52

Multimedia

The Photos That Captured the 2010s

Water Poloists Host Andover In Exhibition Challenge Today

Harvard's water polo team opens its fall exhibition season against Andover Academy today at 4 p.m. in the IAB. This is the first year the squad has scheduled fall exhibition games in an effort to improve its conditioning and gain experience before the regular winter season.

With the loss of only one starter from last year's New England Championship team, the outlook for the Crimson this season is very bright.

Returning starters include Pete Hursh, Phil Jonchkeer, Tracy Mallory, Dan Daiss and Al Bozer. Three other returning starters, captain Mike Graff, Pete Kellogg, and Doug Forrester, gained added experience this summer while playing for teams entered in the AAU Senior National Championships and the U.S. Olympic Trials.

The team is also bolstered by the addition of two promising freshmen, Graham White and Warren Otto.

The Schedule: Sept. 27 Andover  4 p.m. Oct. 4 Exeter  5:30 p.m. Oct. 6-7 MIT Tournament  at MIT Oct. 11 Northeastern  9 p.m. Oct. 13-14 Yale Tournament  at New Haven Oct. 18 Brown  9 p.m. Oct. 20-21 Army Tournament Point  at West Oct. 24 MIT  at MIT Oct. 27-28 New England Championships  at MIT Nov. 4-5 Eastern Championships  at New Haven