Bok Challenges Radcliffe, Plans Riggs-Style Defense

By Bruns H. Grayson

The Administration tennis team, "Bok's Jox," in a desperate attempt to regain its honor after three straight losses to The Crimson, will meet the Radcliffe tennis team this Monday.

"We were all very heartened by Bobby Riggs's win over Margaret Court two weeks ago," President Derek Bok, the head jock, said last night. "We figured it was time to put Radcliffe athletics on the map by giving them a shot at us."

Presidential hatchet man Dan "Boom-Boom" Steiner added that the Jox had been in touch with Riggs to pick up pointers and strategy hints. Steiner would not reveal what these hints had been but only said, in typically sinister style, "They're in for a big surprise the day of the match."

Radcliffe captain Meg Morgan said that the 'Cliffe squad "is really excited about the match," and confident that it will "make mincemeat out of those sexist pigs."

The Administration players slugged it out over a ping-pong table in the basement of Massachusetts Hall this week to determine the line-up for Monday's match. Bok will meet Morgan in the number one spot and Chase Peterson will play Sarah Stearns at two.

Veterans Mike Brewer, Steiner and Hale Champion will play at three, four and five, while novice Henry Rosovsky anchors the squad. The 'Cliffe will field Joyce Skon, Jill Robertson, Marcy Richmond and Kathy Agoos, respectively, in those positions.

In the doubles, the Jox will pair the top two, the middle two and the last two. The women will do the same, except that Lissa Muscatine will team with Richmond to meet Steiner and Rosovsky.