Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

revolution

Cambodia. Now we learn that Cambodia has been bombed even longer than we suspected.Seymour Hersh of The New York Times, the best reporter in this country, revealed last week that the military waged secret air strikes there beginning in 1969.

The Senate is now investigating--its task not made any easier by a conflicting stream of lies flowing from high level cesspools. Nixon's speech announcing the invasion of Cambodia in May 1970, the one where he fooled around with the maps as if he were commanding the German General Staff, now appears expecially ironic in retrospect. He told the television audience that America had scrupulously respected Cambodia's neutrality until that date. As he spoke, warplanes thundered into the country on raids that had been conducted for almost a year.

Philippines. Reports continue to filter out about clashes in the southernmost islands of the Philippines between 'Moslem insurgents' and government troops. Unless Saladin or Haroon al-Rashid have been reincarnated, something more than the importance of Mohammed is at issue here. Perhaps it is the dictatorial and repressive American-backed regime of Ferdinand Marcos, who will run for office next year in a special plebescite--which, if held, would violate the nation's constitution.