Crimson to Hold Comp Meeting Tomorrow

In the summer The Crimson staff's job becomes a little easier and a little harder. While we publish six times a week during the school year, we carry only Tuesday and Friday editions during Summer School.

On the other hand, most of our ad sellers and news, editorial and feature writers abandon the proverbial ship in early June, leaving only a handful of editors to put out Cambridge's only summer breakfast table semi-weekly.

That's where you--the would-be Summer School Woodsteins--come in: plainly said, we need your help to cover University, local, national, international and cosmic news.

But we also hope to help the inexperienced get to know the basics of news writing, ad selling, photography and other aspects of a campus newspaper. So Tuesday night at 7:30 p.m. we will hold an introductory meeting for those interested in working on the summer Crimson.

Refreshments--beer, soda and pretzels--will be served.

You don't have to attend Harvard during the winter to work for the summer Crimson--students from high schools and other colleges are welcome and may work as frequently as they want.

Harvard and Radcliffe students who want to become permanent staff members may begin the regular Crimson Competition during the summer and wind up the comp in the early weeks of fall.

The Crimson is an independent publication, without financial or editorial connections to the University.

If you can't come Tuesday night, drop in some other time and get acquainted with the summer staff.