The Crimson Welcomes Summer Aid

Every summer, the building at 14 Plympton St. that houses The Crimson goes through a couple of drastic changes.

First of all, when most Harvard students leave Cambridge after Commencement, many of The Crimson staff members go with them.

Second, we cut down our publishing schedule from six issues weekly to only two a week, appearing Tuesdays and Fridays though the Summer School session.

Which is where you come in. Anyone attending the Summer School, whether or not they are affiliated with the regular College, is welcome to come and write as often as they would like.

We can use reporters, editorial writers, advertising salesmen and photographers--plus, of course, people who aren't sure what they'd like to do but want to get some idea of how a newspaper works.

Regular Harvard-Radcliffe students who are in Cambridge for the summer and would like to go through the regular comp for election to the staff are welcome to do that as well.

If you're interested, drop by 14 Plympton St. Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. for an organizational meeting, and we'll explain it all further.