Student Voting Guide

Students living in Harvard dorms and registered to vote in Cambridge are spread across eight city precincts. Below is a list of precincts and polling places. Polls will open at 8 a.m. today and stay open until 8 p.m.

Ward 6, Precinct 3--Residents of Adams House, Apley Court, Claverly Hall, Divinity Hall, Eliot House, Hastings Hall, Kirkland House, Leverett House entries A-E, Lowell House, Quincy House, Winthrop House, and all freshman dorms vote at the firehouse near Memorial Hall. Use the Broadway St. entrance.

Ward 6, Precinct 4--Residents of Dunster House, Leverett House entries F and G, and Mather House vote at the recreation building in the Corporal Burns playground just off Banks St.

Ward 7, Precinct 5--Residents of Currier House, North House and South House with the exceptions in Ward 8 Precinct 3(below) vote at the Peabody School on Walker St. Use the playground entrance.

Ward 7, Precinct 1--Residents of graduate dorms Ames Hall, Child Hall, Dane Hall, Holmes Hall, Perkins Hall, Richard Hall, Shaw Hall, Story Hall and Wyeth Hall vote at the Agassiz Elementary School, at the corner of Sacramento and Oxford Streets.

Ward 7, Precinct 2--Residents of Conant and Rockefeller Hall also vote at the Agassiz Elementary School.

Ward 8, Precinct 5--Residents of 29 Garden St., 20 Walker St., Shepherd House, 60 Walker St. and Coggeshall vote at the Harvard-Epworth Methodist Church.

Ward 8, Precinct 3--Residents of Lawrence Hall vote at the Congregational Church at the corner of Garden and Mason Streets. Use the Mason St. entrance.

Ward 8, Precinct 4--Residents of Cronkhite Hall vote at 3 ChurchSt.

There are 25 candidates for city council and 15 for school committee. Rank candidates in order of preference. Do not use X marks.