All politics is local. Saundra Graham is a local politician. All politics is Saundra Graham.

The logic of Cambridge politics has, over the years, left many Harvard students wondering. But, tomorrow you have a chance to do something unique by using a sticker or a pen to vote for Saundra Graham.

Saundra Graham is a tried and true progressive.She is the cutting edge of political change. She broke up the 1970 Harvard Commencement to protest Harvard expansion which threatened local residents. She stood beside members of HUCTW during their strike and their fight to unionize.

She helped bring rent control to Cambridge,and has helped create some 2,000 new units of affordable housing for families and seniors. She pushed for Higher Education Reform. She help working women with tough advocacy for affordable child care, equal pay, and parental leave.

Saundra is staunchly pro-choice, pro-lesbian/gay rights,and has a voting record to back it up. She filed a Selective Purchase Bill which will prevent the state from doing business with companies invested in South Africa (as Harvard still is.)

The future isn't about scolding your friends who support George Bush. The future is getting involved now. Your write-in sticker vote for Saundra Graham will make a difference in her fight to keep a strong, progressive voice in the Legislature.