Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

CAREER FORUM 1990

By Marc Cosentino

The ninth annual OCS-sponsored Career Forum will feature representatives from over 65 prominent organizations covering 17 industries. This program is designed for students and alumni to learn about career and job opportunities available for liberal arts graduates. Many of the companies and non-profits at this year's forum will be participating in on-campus recruiting.

This is an excellent opportunity for seniors and recent alumni to explore the range of training programs in management, consulting, manufacturing, investment banking, communications, retail, teaching and many other industries. Now is your chance to find out what positions are available with which companies. Put the rumors to rest and speak first hand with company representatives. Take the opportunity to discuss their company, the competition, and the industry.

Underclassmen should take advantage of the Forum and learn about summer jobs and internships.

Collect company literature and explore career possibilities before it is too late. There is a wealth of information available to help you with your career quest. Take advantage of it!