Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Scoreboard

NBA

TODAY'S GAMES

Men's hockey vs. Boston University at Beanpot. Boston Garden, 6:15 p.m.

Men's baskeball at Duke.

WEEKEND RESULTS

Lafayette 61, men basketball 57

Women's basketball 85, 66

Women's hockey 3, Brown 2

Men's volleyball det Columbia.

Dartmouth, NILL

Princeton 2, men's volleyball 0

Men's second at GBC'S

Women's track fourth at GBC'S

Women's squash 5. Princeton 4

Women's squash 8. Penn 1

Princeton 14. men's fending 1

Princeton 9. women's tending

Princeton det wrestline

Wrestline 25, Penn II

first Bowdon Carnival

Wresting

The Harvard wrestling teams's for an Ivy I caught crown was a crushing After they lost by points to powerhouse Princeton.

The Crimson however on Saturday and Penn 25 11, and at the

Men's Volleyball

The Harvard men's volleyball team lost to Princeton in the quarter finals at the New Jersey Institute of Technology tournament Saturday.

Opening its season with a solid start, the Crimson downed NJIT. Columbia, and Dartmouth Friday to "in their pool and advance to the first round of the invitational's playoffs

Women's Fencine

The Harvard women's fencing team took on Princeton over the weekend, and returned to Cambridge feeling a little disappointed The final score favored the Ingers, 9.7.

"We were fairly disappointed since we left we should have won," said senior Captain ori Mel adding that perhaps the personal layoff was responsible for the loss

Men's Fencing

The Harvard men's team to Princeton Saturday and emerged from the Ingers on the short and a 14 11 shots

Outstanding performers for the Crimson included freshman him and sophonets who both took all these of their boats. "We

Women's hockey 3, Brown 2

Men's volleyball det Columbia.

Dartmouth, NILL

Princeton 2, men's volleyball 0

Men's second at GBC'S

Women's track fourth at GBC'S

Women's squash 5. Princeton 4

Women's squash 8. Penn 1

Princeton 14. men's fending 1

Princeton 9. women's tending

Princeton det wrestline

Wrestline 25, Penn II

first Bowdon Carnival

Wresting

Men's Volleyball

Women's Fencine

Men's Fencing

Princeton 2, men's volleyball 0

Men's second at GBC'S

Women's track fourth at GBC'S

Women's squash 5. Princeton 4

Women's squash 8. Penn 1

Princeton 14. men's fending 1

Princeton 9. women's tending

Princeton det wrestline

Wrestline 25, Penn II

first Bowdon Carnival

Wresting

Men's Volleyball

Women's Fencine

Men's Fencing

Women's track fourth at GBC'S

Women's squash 5. Princeton 4

Women's squash 8. Penn 1

Princeton 14. men's fending 1

Princeton 9. women's tending

Princeton det wrestline

Wrestline 25, Penn II

first Bowdon Carnival

Wresting

Men's Volleyball

Women's Fencine

Men's Fencing

Princeton 9. women's tending

Princeton det wrestline

Wrestline 25, Penn II

first Bowdon Carnival

Wresting

Men's Volleyball

Women's Fencine

Men's Fencing

Princeton det wrestline

Wrestline 25, Penn II

first Bowdon Carnival

Wresting

Men's Volleyball

Women's Fencine

Men's Fencing

Wresting

Men's Volleyball

Women's Fencine

Men's Fencing

Men's Volleyball

Women's Fencine

Men's Fencing

Men's Volleyball

Women's Fencine

Men's Fencing

Men's Fencing