Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

RUS Revision

To the Editors of The Crimson:

We are writing to correct an error in your article about the Radcliffe Union of Students (RUS) ["New RUS Officers Plan Focus on Women's Center," Feb. 10]. We would like to clarify that while RUS has an active membership of 50, all women undergraduates are automatically members of RUS.

We feel that it is important to make this point clear because it is a comon point of confusion. All women, by virtue of their paying $5 to RUS on their term bills, which is analogous to all undergraduates paying $20 to the Undergraduate Council, are entitled to membership in RUS. After attending two meetings, women are eligible to vote.

We believe that the projects on our agenda, including working with the Special Committee on Security toward a safer campus, pushing for solutions to imbalanced section dynamics, working toward a more adequate Women's Center and organizing the Women's Expo in March and Take Back the Night events in April are for the benefit of all women on campus.

It is essential for women to come forward and speak for themselves. We therefore encourage all women to attend our meeting, which take place on Thursdays at 7:30 p.m. in the Women's Center on the fourth floor of Agassiz House. Serena Yuan Volpp '92   Ann E. Blais '91    co-presidents, RUS