Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Scoreboard

NBA

TODAY'S GAMES

Men's basketball vs. Columbia, 7 p.m.,

Briggs Athletic Center (WHRB 95.3 FM broadcast begins at 6:50)

Men's hockey vs. Clarkson, 8 p.m., Bright Arena (WHRB broadcast in progress begins immediately following basketball game), second game of ECAC quarterfinal series.

Men's squash at MISRA at Navy.

Men's swimming at Easterns at Army.

Men's track at IC4A's at Princeton.

Men's volleyball at Eastern Collegiate Volleyball League Open at Vassar.

Women's squash at WISRA at Wesleyan.

YESTERDAY'S RESULTS

Cornell 76, Men's basketball 67.

Clarkson 3, Men's hockey 1

Cornell defeated Women's basketball

All-Ivy Wrestling

Harvard junior Co-Captain Sea Wallace was named to the All-Ivy first team in wrestling, at 190 lbs., and junior Co-Captain Barry Bausano, at 177 lbs., named to the second team.

From Wire Dispatches

Daryl Griffith scored 30 points and Adrian Dantley added 26 to spark the Utah Jazz to a 110-104 victory over the Cleve and Cavaliers in National Basketball Association action last night in Salt Lake City.

Ricky Green added 21 for Utah, while John Drew came off the bench to score 16 points, including 9 in the fourth quarter.

World B. Free led Cleveland with 30 points. Cliff Robinson added 27 and Geoff Huston 23 for the losers.

Utah improved its Midwest Division record to 35-26 and remained two games ahead of Dallas. The Cavaliers fell to 22-37 in the Central Division.

Utah led 104-101 with just over two minutes remaining, but Griffith and Dantley scored to put the game out of reach.

The Jazz led 31-29 after the first quarter of play, with Griffith leading the way with 13 points. Robinson and Huston brought the Cavaliers back in the second period and they took 53-50 advantage to the dressing room at intermission.