Galleries/Exhibits

February 21 to February 27

Three Million Strong: Portraits of the Homeless at the Boston Public Library through April 2.

Memories of Eddie: Living With AIDS photographs by Loel Poor documenting the final 8 months of an AIDS patient's life. At the MIT Museum through February 24.

Doc Edgerton: Stopping Time at the MIT Museum indefinitely.

Currents an international exhibit of video works by emerging artists. Through March 17 at the ICA.

Gerhard Ricter: 18. Oktober 1977 15 paintings documenting the imprisonment and death of 3 members of the Red Army Faction. At the ICA through March 17.

The Art of Etching "Come to my room, and I'll show you my etchings...." At the MFA through April 7.

Black Achievers in Science at the Museum of Science.

Kaleidescopes: Reflections of Science and Art through March 3 at the Science Museum.

Allan Rohan Crite: A Retrospective at the Museum of the National Center for Afro-American Artists through February 28.

Dimwits: The Creative Explosion at the Harvard Crimson indefinitely.

Robert Wilson's Vision at the MFA through April 21.

American Color: Photographs by Rodger Kingston at the MIT Museum through March 24.

The Age of the Sail: Ship Models and Marine Arts at the Museum of Fine Arts through March 10.

Connections: Louise Lawler at the Henry and Lois Foster Gallery, MFA, through March 3.