We Support Counter

To the Editors of the Crimson:

The Harvard Foundation for Intercultural and Race Relations brings together students from across the cultural and political spectrums to celebrate together the richness of their cultural heritages. Its annual Cultural Rhythms festival, one of the hundreds of invaluable programs and events sponsored by the Foundation during its 11-year history, is a principal source of unity in the Harvard community.

We laud the Harvard community for its contributions to intercultural understanding, and we praise the leadership of its director, S. Allen Counter.

Counter is the Foundation's most valuable asset. His tireless efforts have helped build the Foundation into a source of pride for us and for Harvard University. Richard E. Desmond   President,   Irish Cultural Society   Mark H. Kim   Co-President   Asian American Association   Chris Vergonis   The Council of Peninsula   Ellen Irish Smith   President,   Native Americans at Harvard   Andres Lopez   President Emeritus,   LaO   Kenneth D. DeGiorgio   President,   Harvard Conservative Club   Veronica Rosales   President,   RAZA   Patrick I. Jackson   President,   Harvard Black Men's Forum   Mariano-Florentino Cuellar   Chair,   Academia Affairs Committee   Karnig Kerkonian   President, Armenian Club   Nicole Jampol   President,   Harvard Italian Club   Marek Kordylewski   President,   Polish Society