MEN'S IVY LEAGUE SOCCER

STANDINGS Ivy League  Overall W-L-T  Pct.  GF  GA  W-L-T  Pct.   GF  GA Princeton  4-0-0  1.000  16  8  7-3 -0  .700  30  20 Columbia  3-1-0  .750  14  5  6-3-1   .650  30  17 Yale  3-1-0  .750  5  5  4-5-0   .444  15  18 Harvard  1-2-1  .375  8  9  3-6-1.350  16  23 Cornell  1-2-1  .375  9  14  5-5-1< Tab>.500  20  29 Dartmouth  1-2-0  .333  3  4  6-3-0   .667  14  7 Brown  1-3-0  .250  4  7  6-4-0.600  15  10 Pennsylvania  0-3-0  .000  1  8  4- 5-0  .444  20  20

CO-PLAYERS OF THE WEEK

Shaun Harkin, Brown (So., M) Derry, Northern Ireland

The Bears shocked two of the nation's top-10 teams--10th-ranked North Carolina and second-ranked Virginia--at a tournament in Charlottesville, Virginia. Harkin scored both goals in the 2-1 upset of the Tar Heels and played effectively in the 2-0 shutout against the host Cavaliers. Harkin was named the tournament MVP.

Mark Shumka, Princeton (Sr., M) Vancouver, B.C.

Shumka came off the bench to score three goals--the last an overtime game-winner--in one of his team's biggest games of the year: a 3-2 overtime win over Dartmouth. Shumka scored in the 75th and 78th minutes of regulation and again at 7:43 of overtime after entering the game with about 25 minutes left.

ROOKIE OF THE WEEK

David Bonita, Harvard (Fr., F) Plains, Pa.

Bonita's game-winning goal gave the Crimson a 2-1 upset victory against Maine, the eighth-ranked team in the New England region. Harvard was not ranked regionally at the time.

HONOR ROLL

Rikki Dadason, Columbia (So., F) Mossfellbaer, Iceland--Scored his team's first and second goals in the 4-2 win against St. Francis. --compiled by the Ivy League office

CO-PLAYERS OF THE WEEK

ROOKIE OF THE WEEK

HONOR ROLL