Gridders Head South to Princeton

League.

Individually, the Tigers are led on the ground by the tandem of sophomore Marc Washington and senior Bill Washington, who together average more than 150 yards a game. Princeton also has a "go-to guy" in C.J. Brucato, who has scored four touchdowns in just 22 carries this season.

The outstanding Tiger running game is supplemented by an adequate passing attack. Like many football teams in the league, though, Princeton is plagued by a quarterback controversy.

Last weekend sophomore Harry Nakielny was thrust into the starting position to replace ailing senior Brock Harvey. Nakielny performed well in his first college start, completing 10 of 17 passes for 129 yards. Nakielny will start once again this weekend.

The Tigers are also dangerous in the special teams area.

Freshman place kicker Brian Buckman has been a stable force for the squad, making good on three of four field goals and all eight extra points this season.

Nakielny also handles the punting duties for the Tigers and has registered an adequate 35.2-yard average on 24 punts this season.

A spark in the Princeton special teams is added by Ross, who is also the team's punt returner. Ross has had three kick returns for over 55 yards. He has compiled a stellar 13.4-yard average for the season.

The key to the game for Harvard will be consistent play on both sides of the ball.

Against Columbia, the Crimson saw an outstanding offensive effort almost go to waste because of a poor defensive effort.

Conversely, the Crimson defense kept the team in the game against Cornell, only to have its effort spoiled by a stalling offense.