Headlines: Sitting on the Couch of Fertility

Home: Washington, D. C. and Leverett House

Concentration:Engineering, switching to Computer Science

Why he is switching concentration:"It always warm and I don't need space wasn't worth it anymore to get up at 9 a.m....The only thing worth getting up at 9 a.m. for is breakfast or a flight."

What he think of D.C. politics:"The few senators I've met I wouldn't want to work for."

Who he would name to the Senate:Vivian, the checker in Leverett House.

What it is like working for the Harvard blood drive: "A lot of people are scared of needles. I can't even get my roommates to do it."

Most interesting experience tabling for the blood drive:One girl came to me, convinced she was underweight to give blood, although I told her she wasn't. Then she thought she had just had a vaccine, but it had been over three months. I think she wanted to give blood but wanted a good reason to not be able to."

Most interesting experience working at the blood drive:"Why giving blood people aren't too funny."

What he like about old Leverett:"It's always warm and I don't need a space heater anymore. I used to use mine to jumpstart me in the morning--I would lay next to it after I woke up and wait to thaw out."

Leverett Wisdom:"Be nice to people, play hard. My roommate is I.M. coordinator, so he'd say get the [Strauss] Cup back."

Regarding his furniture:"There is the 'couch of fertility', which is so named because it was bought from people in Adams who got it from a woman who had to leave after she got pregnant on it."

If he could be any piece of historical furniture, which one he would be:"The armchair on Mr. Rogers' show. It's ship and comfy and has huge arms and legs."

What It's like sharing a room with a country music fan:"Well, I like reggae music, but my roommate is teaching me about country music. My favourite song is 'John Deere Green' by Joe Diffy. For a change of pace."

If he could be any part of a country western outfit, which part he would be:"The spurs. Only real cowboys wear