*FIGURE SKATING*

Tickets Now on Sale For 1994 Evening With Champions

By Jeremy L. Mccarter

Tickets went on sale yesterday for all three November shows of An Evening With Champions, the Eliot House ice skating charity event.

Over the last 25 years, the charity shows have raised more than $1.5 million for the Jimmy Fund, which supports research and treatment of children's cancer at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.

Tickets for the event, scheduled for November 4-6 at Bright Hockey Center, are $25 for adults and $12 for students, senior citizens and children.

On the ice, attention will focus on skating stars like Nancy Kerrigan, Michelle Kwan, Todd Eldridge and Paul Wylie '91, who is hosting this year's show. A large group of lesser known skaters will also perform.

"One of the goals of our 25th show is to introduce students to some up-and-coming skaters," said Chelsea A. Morroni '95, a co-chair of the event.

But off the ice, an engrossing courtroom drama is brewing. Charles K. Lee '93 and David G. Sword '93, two former organizers of the event, have been charged with 67 counts of larceny for allegedly stealing $132,000 from the 1991 and 1992 benefits.

This summer, a grand jury indicted Lee on 58 counts of larceny over $250 and eight counts of larceny under $250, and Sword on one count of larceny over $250.

Both defendants have entered pleas of not guilty.

A spokesperson for the district attorney's office said yesterday that all parties will return to court on October 18 to hear motions from both sides.