WOMEN'S SQUASH MANHANDLES TRINITY, BOWDOIN

Recently the Harvard women's squash team's largest problem has been maintaining motivation, not overcoming their opponents. This past weekend the Crimson easily defeated both Trinity and Bowdoin.

Coming off its biggest win of the season against Princeton, a 5-4 comeback win, the Crimson faced a pair of clearly inferior opponents. Every member of the team won 3-0 in both of their matches to preserve the Crimson's undefeated record.

"It's tough to point to anyone player who played especially well," sophomore Lindsay Wilber said. "The entire team has played so well all season and continued to play well this last weekend."

Despite its success, Harvard cannot afford to get complacent at this point in the season. The Crimson travels to Yale this coming weekend to play in the national team tournament. Most likely Harvard will face Princeton again who this time will be looking for revenge.

However, the Crimson shows no signs of becoming complacent. Harvard has remained focused on the national championship all season.

"Our coach has prepared us well mentally," Wilber said. "The whole team has really been driven this year."