The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard News In Brief

C'est Bon Opens in Barker Center

C'est Bon, a chain of sandwich shops which have had two locations in Harvard Square since 1990, just opened its third three weeks ago. The C'est Bon Cafe is now open for business in the Clowes Rotunda of the Barker Center.

The C'est Bon Cafe serves freshly made sandwiches, salads, baked goods and coffees in the spacious light-filled rotunda, which has a large sit-down capacity.

C'est Bon and the Barker Center planners hope that the cafe will be a place for people to meet. "[We] want the cafe to be a magnet to bring the departments in Barker together to interact more," said Elizabeth L. Randall, Capital Project Manager.

"I really like the space and the idea; I'll definitely keep coming here with friends," said Tracy Strange, who was meeting with a student in the Cafe.

Two other proposals, from Harvard Dining Services and Calla Lilies, were also considered for the space, but C'est Bon had "especially terrific recommendations from its site in the Atrium Mall," Randall said.

The cafe is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays during the summer and will be open longer during the year.

--Suzanne F. Gauron (Carlin Change contributed to the reporting of this story)