Log of Cambridge Police Activity

The following events were recorded in the Cambridge police log during the past week.

May 16

Ambassador Raymond Flynn found $5.00 on Cambridge and Quincy Streets.

At 10:49 a.m. an unknown black man reportedly discharged a firearm in public parking lot number five on Bishop Allen Drive.

At 5:55 p.m. a Plympton Street resident reported that while in Bruegger's Bagels an unknown person took her wallet from her coat pocket. When she canceled her credit cards, she was informed that a number of charges had been made.

May 17

A Cambridge resident reported that since being introduced to Stieg Falk, a 45 year-old white male, at a social function a couple of years ago, he has coming back to her home and asking question about her family. She says she and other residents are in fear.

At 2:30 p.m. a Cambridge resident reported that a male called his house asking for his wife, stating that he wanted to have sex with her. The man reporting the incident had caller ID, so he called the man back and told him he was going to call the police.

May 18

A gas station attendant reported that a motor vehicle entered the station, filed up with gas, and then fled without paying.

May 19

A homeless man was arrested for drinking a can of beer and smoking marijuana within 25 yards of a tot lot on the Cambridge Common.

May 21

A Brattle Street Resident was followed and assaulted in front of Tommy's Lunch at 12:45 a.m.