Fifteen Minutes: Groovy Train: Very Special Episodes

Ally McBeal The whole gang finally confronts Ally about her obvious eating disorder and burgeoning nymphomania . The hour-long tear-jerker

Ally McBeal

The whole gang finally confronts Ally about her obvious eating disorder and burgeoning nymphomania. The hour-long tear-jerker reaches a climax with a rousing Motown medley, and Ally agrees to regulate her diet more stringently.

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer

Buffy is grief-stricken when it turns out that Angel has a life-threatening illness. After several awkward encounters with Buffy, Angel flees to Cancun to be with himself for awhile. Ashamed of her behavior, Buffy goes south of the border to be with Angel in his final days.

Xena: Warrior Princess

Xena is shocked to find out that Chthon, the evil lizard king of the underworld, is paralyzed after being smote by the wrath of Zeus, creator of all. She rushes to his bedside, feeding him the heads of human children until he finally slips into a coma. With an anguished battle-cry, Xena plunges her broadsword into his heart, ending his misery.

7th Heaven

Reverend Camden pontificates about the quick passage of time and subsequent loss of innocence. After finding a case of little Ruthie's roofies in her bedroom closet, the rev calls a family meeting to reiterate the fact that recreational drug use is a sin against God.

Dawson's Creek

Andie and Pacey have a falling out over her plans for the future. Andie wants to pad her imminent Harvard application by becoming pregnant with Pacey's child. Pacey sidesteps this moral dilemna by offering loyal Dawson up for stud.

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire

Regis learns an important lesson after asking "final answer?" once too many, causing a contestant to have a coronary. Our friends at AT&T prove to be friends indeed, as they get the paramedics on the horn just in time to revive him with only a 50-50 chance of brain damage.

The Sopranos

Anthony "Tony" Soprano learns an important lesson when Pussy "Big Pussy" Bompensiero shoots him in the gonads.

Charles in Charge

Buddy Lembeck's hilarious antics land him in a big mess, as his psychology study results in his commitment to a mental institution. Charles enlists the help of Walter Powell and Aunt Lillian to bust Buddy out, but ends up being detained in the asylum himself! Ben Stein does a star turn in the role of a mental patient.

WWF Smackdown

The Rock and Cactus Jack finally come to terms with their respective masculinity and define some boundaries for themselves. After much macho preening and posturing, the two share an embarrassingly long embrace, opening two new cans: one of worms, one of whoopass.

The Real World: San Francisco

Not everything is fun and games on MTV's hottest show--sometimes the group has to deal with real-life situations. This week, Puck gives his new girlfriend "Vicky" the pinkeye and must deal with the consequences. Somebody better call a house meeting!