Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 20:06:49 -0400
From: Alexander Nyren <email@example.com>
Subject: Independent: Final Clubs
I'm the News Editor for the Independent. We're writing an article examining the myths surrounding the role of final clubs and the female clubs in Harvard's social scene. I'm looking for a wide range of responses to these questions and someone told me that you'd be a good person to get in touch with. So if you have a minute, I'd appreciate it if you could respond briefly:
1) When will you graduate from Harvard?
2) How important are the clubs to Harvard's social scene? Has your view on this changed since freshman year?
3) Some critics claim that final clubs are by their nature misogynist and elitist. To what extent is this true?
4) How do you see the role of the final clubs changing over the next few years?
5) What's the best thing the clubs do for Harvard? The worst?
6) Anything else to add?
If you'd rather be interviewed by phone, call me at 3-7330. If you'd like to respond but don't want us to mention your name or affiliation, just let me know.
Thanks for your time,