Scoped! Afro-disiac!!!

Shawn H. Snyder ’03 House: Winthrop Concentration: Religion Hometown: Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. Ideal date: A meal, music, movie, whimsicality, coffee,

Shawn H. Snyder ’03

House: Winthrop

Concentration: Religion

Hometown: Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.

Ideal date: A meal, music, movie, whimsicality, coffee, conversation, connection. Not necessarily in that order, nor that alliterative.

Ideal mate: Someone who can watch a movie a day, has James Taylor on loop, loves fate and kisses the clock when it’s 11:11.

Why sport the ’fro look? I’m kind of upset it’s getting trendy. For me, one year ago, apathy plus curiosity just equaled fascination, and the longer it gets, the longer I want it to get. But the next Justin Guarini comment someone sends my way, I swear it’s coming off.

Describe yourself in 3 words: Hopeless romantic bohemian, perhaps (I guess that’s four).

In 15 years you are: Playing music, making movies, busing tables.

Christophe P. Huguenin ’06

Dorm: Wigglesworth

Concentration: Don’t know

Hometown: New York City

Ideal date: Anything different.

Ideal mate: Cute girl, smart, funny, cooks and cleans.

Your sexiest physical trait: It’s got to be the arms and my talents with my hands—bowing and fingering.

Why sport the ’fro look? Haircuts are expensive these days.

Who or what is your afro inspiration? My super-cool brother.

Best way for a girl to get your attention: For her to take the initiative.

Where to find you on a Saturday night: Where the party’s at.

Your best pick-up line: (Not that I’ve ever used it) “Let’s go back to my place and do all the things that I’m going to tell everyone we did anyway.”

Describe yourself in 3 words: Tall, dark, handsome.

In 15 years you are: 33.

Blaise P. Huguenin ’03

House: Leverett

Concentration: History

Hometown: New York City

Ideal date: After sushi and hot sake, sitting on the steps of Louie’s, forties in hand.

Ideal mate: No hoes, no hizzoes, only hotties need apply. I like a lot of hair everywhere. Also, shouldn’t steal my stuff.

Why sport the ’fro look? It’s a convenient place to store my picks.

Who or what is your afro inspiration? I’m getting in touch with my cultural roots. I am half-Swiss, you know.

Best way for a girl to get your attention: Boobs. Or maybe a nice thong.

Your best pick-up line: (Not that I’ve ever used it) “You’re not the hottest girl in the room, but I’m the only one talking to you.” Or: “Do you have any condoms, or should I just pull out?”

The most memorable pick-up line a girl has ever tried on you: Is that muscle or bone?

Describe yourself in 3 words: Well-endowed, of course.

In 15 years you are: Lost in a bulbous dome of hair.

Victoria A. Shannon ’03

House: Pforzheimer

Concentration: Psychology

Hometown: Memphis, Tenn.

Ideal date: At Disney World with someone special, watching the fireworks.

Who is your afro inspiration? Genithia Hogges ’01. She wore her naturally thick, curly hair and I thought it was so great that she had the confidence to do something like that.

Best way for a guy to get your attention: Make me laugh, and then just be bold about wanting to talk to me.

The most memorable pick-up line a guy has ever tried on you: A car turned the wrong way down the one-way street my friend and I were walking on. He rolled down his window and I said, “Do you know that this is a one-way street?” He said, “I’ll go the right way as soon as I get your number.” Extra points for creativity and boldness, so I gave him the number.

Describe yourself in 3 words: I am genuine, cheerful and inquisitive.

In 15 years you are: At a UN press conference, speaking on the terms of a peace agreement that I helped negotiate between two warring nations. And still wearing my natural hair, which is much longer by now.

For The Moment