Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

Police Log

By Hana R. Alberts, Crimson Staff Writer

Nov. 2:

1:51:59 a.m.—Harvard University Police Department (HUPD) officers were sent to Radcliffe Yard on a report of open and gross behavior. Officers checked the area with negative results.

9:40:06 a.m.—Officers conducted a field interview with a party acting suspiciously at Blodgett Pool. Officers advised the party to stay away from the roof.

Nov. 3:

9:36:58 a.m.—An officer dispatched to take a report of a burglary at the Office of Career Services (OCS).

12:49:22 p.m.—Officers were sent to Harvard-affiliated housing on 20 Prescott St. on a report of a party yelling. Officers determined the party was having an argument on the phone and secured the area.

8:18:15 p.m.—An HUPD officer assisted the Cambridge Police Department with an arrest at the Lampoon, a semi-secret Sorrento Square organization which used to occasionally publish a so-called humor magazine.

Nov. 4:

12:52:04 p.m.—Officers were sent to the Science Center on a report of unwanted guests. Officers sent the parties on their way until they returned with a permit.

Nov. 5:

1:26:13 a.m.—An HUPD officer was dispatched to the Harvard Institutes of Medicine to take a report of a small chemical spill. The officer reported the spill was minor in volume of material and was contained. Environmental Health and Safety was notified.

Nov. 6:

9:29:45 p.m.—An officer was sent to Weld Hall on a report of a loud noise. The officer determined the noise was coming from the elevator and all was in order.

Nov. 7:

9:44:42 a.m.—Officers assisted Boston Police and Boston Fire Departments with a motorcycle that was knocked over in the street and leaking gas at the International House on Park Drive.

9:55:11 p.m.—HUPD officers arrested Christopher Toppi, 22, a resident of Cambridge, on Mass. Ave. on charges that he received stolen property.

Nov. 8:

2:03:18 a.m.—Officers were sent to Quincy Dining Hall on a report of loud music. Officers were unable to determine where the music was coming from.

12:15:18 p.m.—Officers were dispatched to Canaday Hall to take a report of a burglary with numerous items stolen. Seven hours later, officers were sent to the same dormitory to take a report of a stolen wallet and medicine.

—Staff writer Hana R. Alberts can be reached at alberts@fas.harvard.edu.