W. Hockey Overtimeline

By David R. De remer, Crimson Staff Writer

65:17 Ruddock (H) stops a shot from Potter (D) that deflects off a Harvard player at the crease.

67:24 Chu (H) just misses putting the rebound on a Hagerman (H) shot from the point through the five-hole of Sautter (D). Ruggiero (H) returns from the penalty box following her 10-minute misconduct.

69:45:Ruddock (H) stones Sikio (D) on a two-on-two and stuffs her again with her left leg at the goal line.

70:26 Chu breaks up a two-on-one from Holst (D) and Ouellette (D).

73:33 Ruddock dives to stop a shot form Rooth (D) from behind the net.

73:41 Catlin beats a defender and sends the puck off Sautter’s right shoulder

75:42 Botterill (H) fires a hard shot from the point that Sautter can’t handle. Chu hits the rebound from the top of the crease but can’t get the puck through the UMD defense.

79:09 On a two-on-one, Chu sets up Raimondi (H) all alone for a one-timer, but she can’t lift the puck over Sautter’s right shoulder.

80:00 End of first overtime

80:30 Ruggiero buries the rebound off a Botterill shot that Sautter lets loose, but official Brad Shepherd rules the score occurred after the whistle blew.

84:17 Tallus (D) receives a behind-the-back pass in the high slot from Holst down low and puts the puck into the net off the right post to win the NCAA championship.