Police Log

By Hana R. Alberts, Crimson Staff Writer

1:41:00 a.m.: A Harvard University Police Officer (HUPD) officer observed open sliding glass windows at the Quadrangle Recreational Athletic Center. The officer secured the windows.

7:36:51 a.m.—An officer was dispatched to Annenberg Hall to take a report of stolen liquor.

May 12:

4:53:09 p.m.: An officer was sent to Dunster House on a report of an intoxicated individual. The party was gone on arrival.

8:25:58 p.m.: An HUPD officer was sent to investigate a report of a gas smell at the International House, a residence for students in the School of Public Health. The officer, with the help of Facilities Maintenance Operations (FMO), found all to be in order.

May 13:

8:25:58 a.m.: An officer was sent to the Faculty Club to take a report of a stolen clock.

8:48:18 p.m.: An officer stopped a motor vehicle on Memorial Drive with a license plate that had been reported stolen. The driver had a new plate in possession.

May 14:

3:35:09 a.m.: HUPD officers were sent to Dane Hall to investigate a report of a person attempting to enter a room through a window. The party was gone on arrival. Officers were sent to Jordan Hall on a similar report 20 minutes later. The party was again gone when the officers arrived.

11:31:49 p.m.: Officers were dispatched to University Health Services to check on the well-being of an individual reported to be unconscious. The party was gone on arrival.

May 15:

5:08:29 p.m.: An officer assisted Environment Health and Safety officials in securing a leaking nitrogen tank at Jefferson Lab.

5:35:58 p.m. An HUPD officer was sent to the Phoenix to take a report of suspicious activity.

May 16:

8:36:21 p.m. An officer was dispatched to Quincy House to take a report of stolen laptop.

—Staff writer Hana R. Alberts can be reached at alberts@fas.harvard.edu.