HUPD POLICE LOG

By Hana R. Alberts, Crimson Staff Writer

July 27:

3:43:08 a.m.—Harvard University Police Department (HUPD) officers were sent to the Delphic on a report of a loud party. Officers told the party to quiet down.

8:19:20 p.m.—An officer took a report of past suspicious activity at Hollis Hall.

July 28:

12:31:59 p.m.—An officer was dispatched to the Pound Building to take receipt of a letter that contained hate language.

4:38:49 p.m.—An HUPD officer took a report of a stolen bicycle at Sever Hall.

July 29:

7:03:10 p.m.—A detective responded to a report of identity fraud at Lamont Library.

11:17:46 p.m.—An officer was sent to Loker Commons to take a report of a stolen ID.

July 30:

8:09:46 a.m.—A detective took a report of stolen money at the Greenhouse Cafe.

1:26:22 p.m.—An HUPD officer was dispatched to Lowell House to take a report of a stolen bicycle wheel and cables.

July 31:

2:05:35 a.m.—An officer was sent to Weld Hall on a report of suspicious activity. The officer issued a trespass warning to the offending individual and escorted the party from the property.

7:28:41 p.m.—An officer responded to a report of a stolen ID at the Malkin Athletic Center (MAC).

Aug. 1:

1:37:09 p.m.—An HUPD officer took a report of an escaped monkey at the New England Regional Primate Resource Center. (See facing story.)

4:21:57 p.m.—An officer was dispatched to Canaday Hall to take a report of stolen computer hardware.

Aug. 2:

2:09:29 a.m.—Officers responded to a robbery and arrested two adults and one juvenile. Lee Williams Jr. and Christopher M. Reilly, both of Cambridge, were charged with unarmed robbery.

2:09:41 p.m.—An officer was sent to 20 DeWolfe St. to take a report of a stolen laptop.

—Staff writer Hana R. Alberts can be reached at alberts@fas.harvard.edu.