Police Log

By Hana R. Alberts, Crimson Staff Writer

Sept. 14:

4:18:44 p.m.—A Harvard University Police Department (HUPD) officer was sent to the Fogg Museum Lot to take a report of a group of skateboarders. The group was gone on arrival.

10:07:55 p.m.—An officer discovered that two tires on the police cruiser were slashed at Peabody Terrace.

Sept. 15:

5:29:42 p.m.—An HUPD officer was sent to the Biology Lab to take a report of an attempted break-in.

Sept. 16:

2:01:45 a.m.—An officer was dispatched to Haskins Hall on a report of a bicycle theft in progress. The officer determined that the suspicious parties owned the bicycles and were repairing them.

3:49:17 p.m.—HUPD officers were sent to the Loeb Drama Center on a report of a group consuming drugs. The four parties were checked for warrants, all were given trespass warnings and two parties (one juvenile and one adult) were arrested for drug law violation. Officers arrested Noah Fougere, 17, of Cambridge for possession of Class D narcotics.

Sept. 17:

10:58:00 a.m.—An officer responded to a report of a stolen credit card at Pusey Library.

11:03:00 a.m.—An officer was sent to Memorial Drive to take a report of damage to a parked motor vehicle belonging to the Dunster House Masters.

1:29:42 p.m.—An HUPD officer was dispatched to Greenough Hall on a report of two parties consuming alcohol in public. Both parties were issued trespass warnings and escorted from the property.

1:43:35 p.m.—An officer was sent to the Biology Lab to assist the Cambridge Fire Department with a fire.

Sept. 18:

6:49:42 a.m.—A party called from 124 Mt. Auburn St. threatening to break a no-trespass order issued against them.

8:24:57 a.m.—Officers were dispatched to Claverly Hall on a report of a person sleeping in the common area. The party was gone on arrival.

11:54:15 a.m.—Officers were sent to Linden Street to assist Cambridge Police Department (CPD) officers with a report of an aggravated assult. HUPD and CPD officers placed the party under arrest.

Sept. 19:

3:11:01 p.m.—An HUPD officer was sent to the Loeb Drama Center on a report of a group consuming drugs. The officer conducted a field interview and issued the parties trespass warnings and escorted them off the property.

3:35:14 p.m.—An officer was dispatched to Hollis Hall North on a report of suspicious activity. The officer recovered a bag of controlled substance.

Sept. 20:

2:00:45 p.m.—Officers were sent to Adams House on a report of an assault in progress. They spoke to all parties and determined the incident was a misunderstanding.

2:32:14 a.m.—HUPD officers assisted CPD officers with a general disturbance at The Harvard Crimson.

—Staff writer Hana R. Alberts can be reached at alberts@fas.harvard.edu.