Since spring break is done and gone, do the next best thing and reminisce with a beer and a bag of cheese puffs. You may not get a tan in Cambridge, but at least a good buzz is a sure thing.
TAKE A SHOT…
1. Every time you see Desperate Housewife Nicollette Sheridan in a high-cut bikini.
2. When you realize that the Fonz is the executive producer.
3. Every time a character says, “A Sure Thing.”
4. Whenever John Cusack says a pickup line that makes you cringe. For example: “How would you like to have a sexual experience so intense it could conceivably change your political views?”
5. For every remark about ugly, uptight New England college students. This shot can be in defiance or in agreement.
6. Whenever John Cusack is drinking a beer. Two if he’s having it for breakfast.
7. For every man in embarrassingly short shorts.
8. Every time a character repeats a line from earlier in the movie.
9. When things can’t get any worse for John Cusack—and then it starts raining.
10. For every horny trucker.
11. During the closing credits when you find out that the cowboy’s real name is Sunshine Parker.
—Staff writer Rebecca A. Schuetz can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.