1. Lost ..& ...Found A Pets In boston ??...
- “First, make sure you have properly searched your OWN home to confirm your pet is not just hiding somewhere. Make sure to check any garages, basements and sheds on the property, even if you don’t think your pet could have gotten in there. Pets can get into some very strange and small places. Look behind, under and inside all appliances such as washing machines, stoves, and refrigerators. For cats, make sure to check in attics, on the roof or roof gutters, and up in trees.
2. Have you seen Silky
- “Have you seen my cat FROM FLORIDA NAMED SILKY she is A TRI COLOR MOSTLY BLACK CALICO WITH A TUXEDO FRONT. GOT OUT OF RV WHILE TRAVELING BETWEEN CAPE COD AND RHODE ISLAND. SHE WAS A FERAL I BROUGHT HOME FROM FLORIDA. SHE HAS BEEN SPAYED AFTER GIVING BIRTH TO 3 BABIES. I AM NOT THROUGH PRAYING FOR HER RETURN EVERY DAY. IF ANYONE HAS SEEN HER PLEASE CALL ME BUT TRY AND GET A PICTURE SO I CAN KNOW IT IS HER. A psychic recently said she felt she was in Rochester, Massachusetts near Burgess. All I want to know is she didn’t end up lost forever.”
3. lost my way and it’s dark down here
- “Has anyone seen my long lost Essence?5’, 260, wearing a pink bedspread?Did she run off with Marshmellow?”
4. found Construction hard hat
- “found in Lakeville ma.Construction hard hat .”
5. Are you safe
- “I lost my sweet cat who was a wonderful Mother of 3 kittens somewhere between Bourne, MA, and RI. It’s a long shot I know because she only lived in RI for a few months, but maybe somehow made her way back to her old home in warwick where I brought her home from florida and she lived for such a short time. I have moved to Cape Cod but I can’t stop searching for her. I have posted and searched for 2 years and still hoping she has survived somehow. If anyone has her and loves her I will give her up, I just want to know she has a home. Please just let me know so I can stop this heartache. Thank you.”
6. i lost my cat….
- “i can’t find my cat peanut. She is probably in heat. she is mostly black with semi multi colored with a patch of gold above her left eye. … If u see her please reply back to this post.”
7. Please return our Father’s Ashes to us.
- “We appreciate those seeking to help. But, the only person that can help is the one who actually has our father’s ashes.”
8. LOST LOVEBIRD 1/11/18
- “HELP!!!!! My poor lovebird Otis escaped out the front door on 1/11/18. … she is very sociable and will usually go to anyone if you call her name or she will say “ pretty bird” if you say it. She’s never been out in this weather or at night. Please please help her come home.”
Magazine writer Nina H. Pasquini can be reached at email@example.com, Follow her on Twitter @nhpasquini.