The New Gen Ed Lottery System, Explained
Armed Individuals Sighted in Harvard Square Arraigned
Harvard Students Form Coalition Supporting Slave Photo Lawsuit's Demands
Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square
107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay
If you’re a sports fan, you loved last week’s Harvard Sports Trivia Challenge. But looking back at the Challenge, we here at The Back Page decided we went a little too easy on you. Here are some trivia questions for the most ardent Crimson supporters.
Check back tomorrow for the answers.
1. What two countries’ national teams will the Harvard men’s soccer team be playing this month?
2. When was the last time Harvard men's hockey team won the Beanpot and who was its opponent in the finals?
3. When the Harvard women’s basketball team made history this year by becoming the first team in the Ivy League to record a win in the WNIT, who was its opponent?
4. When was the last time the Harvard men’s volleyball team had as many wins as it currently has and how many is that?
5. Which three schools among all NCAA Div. I men’s swimming and diving programs ranked above the Crimson for combined GPA?
6. Who is the only quarterback from Harvard to ever go on to play in the NFL, and what team does he currently play for?
7. Who was the last Crimson skier (before Rebecca Nadler) to win a college Carnival? (Nadler was the first alpine skier but a nordic skier beat her to it).
8. In which sport was women's hockey coach Katey Stone named an All American in college?
9. Which Harvard basketball player was selected in the forth round of the 1973 NBA Draft?
10. Which female Harvard athlete was the first Ivy Leaguer in history to win an NCAA individual title and in which sport?
Want to keep up with breaking news? Subscribe to our email newsletter.