Games to Watch This Weekend: Oct. 25-27

By Jillian Dukes, Contributing Writer

With fall sports teams looking to make a charge in the last part of the season and winter sports picking up action, this weekend is full of events for Harvard sports fans. Check out some of these home contests to cheer on the Crimson.

Football vs. Princeton: October 26, 1 PM

With an undefeated record to uphold, it is all on the line for the 5-0 Crimson as they take on the Tigers. Princeton and Harvard both head into this game undefeated by the Ivies, making Saturday’s game a battle for first place standing in the league.

Men’s Hockey vs. Bentley: October 26, 7:30 PM

The Crimson kicks off its season this weekend, taking on the Bentley Falcons on Saturday night at home. After graduating a class of six seniors this past year, including MVP Danny Biega, this season’s Harvard squad looks to adjust to the change in lineup.

Women’s Hockey v. Quinnipiac: October 25, 7 PM

Harvard women’s hockey starts out competition play with a match against fellow top-ten team Quinnipiac at home Friday night. This marks the first game the Crimson will play with junior captain Marissa Gedmen back on the ice after an injury last year. Additionally, this will be the first game the Crimson play without head coach Katey Stone in almost 18 years.

Women’s Soccer v. Princeton: October 26, 7 PM

As the Crimson fights to maintain its Ivy League winning streak, Princeton will scramble to notch its first victory in the conference. A loss in this game would mean losing first place Ivy ranking for Harvard, as well as ruining the Crimson’s longest winning streak since 2011.

Men’s Soccer v. Princeton: October 26, 4 PM

The Crimson will look to expand its recent two game Ivy League winning streak as it faces Princeton at Soldier’s Field this weekend. To do this, the Harvard squad will have to bounce back from the devastating loss to Boston College this past Tuesday.

FootballMen's Ice HockeyWomen's Ice HockeyMen's SoccerWomen's Soccer