NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. OFFERED ONLY IN THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS. MUST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Employees, contractors, editors, and affiliates of The Harvard Crimson, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) and members of their immediate families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law or policy.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, complete the Sponsor's survey (the "Promotion") in full and include your email address in the final screen. The inclusion of your email address is deemed acceptance of the Official Rules of this promotion.
3. PRIZES: On or about May 14, 2012, the Sponsor will choose ten (10) winning entrants. Each will receive a Starbucks voucher totaling $10.00.
Winners will be contacted via email at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a winner cannot be reached within 7 days of the initial attempt, the winner will be disqualified. Alternate winners will not be selected. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
4. PRIVACY: Sponsor will not share individual repsonses with third parties. Sponsor may share information in aggregate form from time to time to advertisers and other third parties. If and when this is done, Sponsor will not include any identifiable individual information. Sponsor is not liable for breaches of its security, its technology, or its infrastructure.
5. CONDITIONS: Promotion is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, with jurisdiction in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Taxes on prizes and all expenses not specified related to acceptance and use of prizes are the sole responsibility of winners. By participating in Promotion, entrants agree (a) to these rules and decisions of Sponsor which shall be final in all respects and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates and its respective directors, officers, employees, affiliates, contractors, agents and representatives from any and all claims, demands, costs, liability, losses, expenses, or damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the Promotion or their acceptance, use, or misuse of a prize, including liability for personal injury or death. Prizes are awarded “as is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied.
Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification of winner and selection of an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for (a) any electronic, hardware or software, program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, interruptions, disconnections, miscommunications, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including, without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (b) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, and (c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or the prize to be undeliverable. Individuals who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Promotion or website or act in violation of these Official Rules will be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Promotion or any portion thereof should viruses, bugs, or other causes beyond control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security, or proper play of the promotion, in which case prize distribution will be at Sponsor's sole discretion. No prize transfer. No prize substitution except by Sponsor due to unavailability, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for late, lost, illegible, damaged, or misdirected entries. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered at time of entry.
In all cases, decisions and actions of Sponsor will be final, and participation in Promotion is deemed acceptance of Sponsor's decisions and actions.