The House T-shirt Awards, Part II

•
It's all right...even though you're in the Quad!

In the sequel to our critically-acclaimed first House t-shirt post, we at FlyBy are going to bring the WOOD. Want to know which newly-inducted frosh were disappointed by their House's offering? Who loved 'em? Read on.

The Regan MacNeil Award for "Holy F***, Did an Exorcism Just Occur?"

So we started perusing the Leverett shirt, didn't mind the Obama knockoff (although not terribly imaginative), okay..."Lev We Can," ...fine, and OMG DID SOMEONE KILL A BUNNY?!?

Seriously, Lev, whose idea was it to slaughter your mascot and use that image on the t-shirt? We knew Lev is a bunch of crazies, but this is ridic.

But we hear that at next month's brain break, alongside the "famous" monkeybread, there will lapin fraiche. So you've got that going for you...which is nice.

More t-shirts that we (and you, hopefully) love to hate (and sometimes love!) after the jump.

The N. Gregory Mankiw Award for Your Eyelids are Getting Heavier. And Heavier…

So…What?

We don’t see the connection between the City of Brotherly Love and Lowell House. Even if Lowell residents (and we) have some affection for the House.

This shirt has absolutely nothing to do with Lowell specifically. It’s sort of confusing looking. And super random (even though word on the street said girls thought it was adorbs). We at FlyBy are bored. Next!

The Steve Urkel Award for "You’re Not Exactly Desirable, but Awesome Anyway"...Also, You're from the '90s

Usually, we're not quick to fawn on things. Especially not houses in the Quad. But for reals. This shirt is sweet. And not just because FlyBy <3s the 90s. The shirt actually reflects a concrete thing the House has to be proud of—that one thing (other than the fact that it’s super far away) that everyone knows Pfoho for—the '90s dance, for you n00bs. It’s a real reflection of House pride, and it’s something everyone can identify as Pfoho. And it has pretty colors.

For once, Pfoho, we at FlyBy commend you. This shirt sort of makes us want to be in your House. Sort of.

We're probably taking a break from housing stuff for a while...Happy spring break!

Photos: Alan C. Chiu, Crimson photographer.

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.