Barry Kane Watch: Accept and Enjoy

We know...it's already two emails within a week--before classes are even over, mind you. But you must learn to love Barry...besides, he really added a special touch to this second installment.

Notice his shout out to the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, conspicuously absent from his first email. FlyBy wonders if this caused any unrest within the Registrar this past week. He also really went for conciseness here, cutting out "Friday" when referencing "May 29th" (a whole week after finals are over!  First agenda for the summer, eh?), and saying "I encourage you to complete all of your evaluations this term" instead of "I encourage you to complete evaluations for all of your courses this term"--saving you one word of reading!

But there were some odd parts of Barry's plea. His promises to give us more on the 'new functionality' re: receiving our grades were left unfulfilled--FlyBy will stay on the lookout. Also, we're highly skeptical of his primary piece of advice:

How about not? Otherwise you can't fully factor in that random ass Core class that decides its finally time to play hardball on the final. Let's try to keep these stats as useful as possible.

Has FlyBy's useless banter not assuaged you? Are you still mildly irritated at this fascinating intersection of email spam, administration coercion, sex, and grade-infused stress? We're sorry, barring a SLAM-encouraged boycott of the Q, there's not much you can do--unfortunately, emails are free.

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.