Things That Turn Us On: Harvard Edition

•
There's nothing quite as titillating as an all-nighter at Lamont.

As we all know, last week was Sex Week at Harvard. However, we here at Flyby think that Sex Week missed a few things. In order to enjoy the benefits ot Sex Week to their full potential, we want to take a few minutes to keep in mind what turns us Harvard students on—just in case.

Telling people we go to Harvard
There’s nothing better than that moment when you’re introduced to someone and they ask where you go to college. If you ever want to feel turned on, I suggest that you walk up to a random person, start a conversation with them, and wait for them to drop the question.

Wearing our Harvard Class t-shirt
Everyone in Harvard Square wears Harvard apparel—your typical Harvard sweatshirt or hat. But, only we Harvard students own our Harvard class tee. Nothing feels better than walking through the square—or anywhere in the world for that matter—flaunting our “Class of ____” shirts and proving that we do in fact attend Harvard. We aren’t just wannabes.

Sleepovers at Lamont
Nothing turns us on more than those all-nighters at Lamont. That late night essay in one of those ever-so-comfortable wooden chairs at Lamont is indescribable. Once a Lamonster, always a Lamonster.

Turning in those p-sets
Walking up to that TF box, a finished p-set in hand (after an incredible all-nighter at Lamont) is fantastic. Who needs some artificial, overpriced sex toy when you can feel the same pleasure throwing that loose-leaf problem set into the box?

On CampusFlyby BlogLamontSexFlyby Campus

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.