Get $50 To Go On A Date!

•

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and for those of you who are delaying making plans the way most students put off their p-sets, time is running out to get your date sorted.

Looking to go out on the romantic date of your dreams, but don’t think you can afford it? Well no worries, because our friends at the Undergraduate Council are awarding two $50 grants to the most creative and thoughtful date ideas. While inhaling dozens of cookies at Insomnia with your special someone might sound the perfect Valentine's Day, creativity is what the UC is seeking. It's sure to be competitive, so make sure you plan the wildest date $50 can buy.

And don’t worry all you singles out there, the UC hasn't forgotten about you. They are also offering one $100 grant for a group of four or more to celebrate their solitude together. Gather your friends and plan equally creative ways to enjoy the special day. We're still seeking confirmation from the UC, but our current understanding is that any received funding for a singles celebration will not be redacted should you no longer find yourself single after the fun.

Be sure to email detailed plans and proposals, including costs and who will be participating, by noon of February 13th (tomorrow!) to ucvalentines2014@gmail.com and indicate whether you're planning a date or group event. Winners will be notified tomorrow night!

HolidayFlyby Campus

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.