Happy Hump Day! As the semester quickly draws to a close, perhaps now would be a good time to reflect on the upcoming summer vacation. Not sure how to spend all your free time this summer? Try some of these:
- Read a book (or two)—for fun!
- Watch a movie and not write a two-page response paper afterwards.
- Keep a blog to maintain your brain’s freshness and sharp wit
- Sleep for as long as you please without the worry that you might accidentally miss section.
IN THE ATMOSPHERE
We’re in for a rainy day today, so make sure to grab your umbrella before you leave your room today! With highs of 64 degrees and lows of 42 degrees, at least it’ll be warm today.
IN THE D-HALL
Crispy Fish Sandwich
Pork Belly Tostadas
Spicy Rice, Bean, and Lentil Casserole
Carved Whole Chicken
Skate with Butter & Capers
Multigrain Penne with Butternut Squash and Onions
IN THE NEWS
1) Students Plan Involvement in 2016 Elections: “As the early field of candidates for the 2016 presidential election takes shape, Harvard undergraduates say they are looking to engage with the upcoming race through political groups on campus and internships on campaigns.”
2) Harvard Ventures Hosts Entrepreneurship Event: “Entrepreneurs of various backgrounds discussed their paths to success with an audience of Harvard students and schoolchildren from underserved New York City communities at Harvard Ventures’ Entrepreneurship and Empowerment event on Friday.”
3) Freshman Enrichment Program Wins ‘Harvard Project’ Grant: “Sponsors of the Freshman Enrichment Program won $3,000 for their proposal through the Undergraduate Council’s "Harvard Project" grant initiative after receiving the most student votes in an online poll last week.”