The Top 10 Brain Break Pick-Up Lines

By Lauren A. Sierra

Cuffing season may be over, but it’s not too late to find your spring fling. Perhaps your latest eye candy has come out of the woodwork of the house or maybe you’re tired of pining over a longtime house crush. It’s time to make your move at Brain Break (i.e. what should be your nightly, house-wide mixer).

Here are some tried and true pick up lines to lay on the house hunny next time you’re beside them getting your cereal or leftover cheese cubes at Brain Break.

1) “If you’re looking for a snac(k), look no further.”

2) “Ugh, I hate it when they run out of bananas. But I sure find you very a-peeling.”

3) You: “Can you pass me a fork?”

*they hand you a fork*

You: “Thanks, but I’m really looking for a big/little spoon tonight.”

4) Alternatively, “Oh no, they’re out of forks. But that’s okay, I’m actually looking for a big/little spoon tonight.”

5) “You looking for some (Kashi) heart to heart this evening?”

6) “This brain break really sucks tonight. I can think of a different way to give your brain a break.”

7) “This brain break isn’t the only thing that looks like a mess but is actually pretty nice and cute.”

8) “I’m gonna make some toast.”

**Hold up bread by their face.**

“You’re so hot, you’re burning it.”

9) “Is your name bagel? Because you really are bae goals.”

10) “I’m sweeter than that HUDS cookie, and you better believe it”

These pick-up lines are the guaranteed perfect conversation starter for any dhall crush. Perhaps your crush will be flattered and wholeheartedly impressed by your wit and charm from these pick-up lines, thus landing yourself a housebae. On the other hand, maybe you will live the rest of your Harvard life trying to avoid awkward encounters with the person you tried these on. Regardless, even if these pickup lines fail, at least you’ll have gotten some kind of snack out of this ordeal.

Flyby BlogFlyby FrontHow to Harvard

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.