- Mankiw's Brick Center Hall Colonial style home was built in 1932 and is packing 3 stories, 6 bedrooms, and 5.5 bathrooms. By Halle K Phillips
- Tobin, the family dog, suddenly takes interest in his guests when presented with a treat. By Halle K Phillips
- Mankiw's yard boasts a tropical oasis in the middle of quaint suburban Massachusetts. By Halle K Phillips
- The backyard offers the perfect roaming space for Tobin, the family's dog. By Halle K Phillips
- Mankiw says his sons love to play the guitar, and that he strums along as well. By Halle K Phillips
- With its granite countertops, cherry wood cabinetry, and illuminating skylights, it's no surprise that the Mankiw family spends most of its time in the kitchen. By Halle K Phillips
- The dining room is conveniently right next to the large kitchen, illuminated by sunlight from the wall of paneled glass doors. By Halle K Phillips
In the midst of one of our greatest recessions, economists are hotter than your last late afternoon romp in Widener stacks. This week, FM decided to journey over to one of the hottest (and economically sound) real estate investments around—the home of Professor N. Gregory Mankiw, one of Harvard's favorite economists. what better home to investigate than his?