- A colorful gathering—composed of Cassio (Paris K. Ellsworth ’14), Desdemona (Rachel V. Byrd ’13), Emilia (Emily B. Hyman ’13), and Iago (Phil M. Gillen ’13)—arrives in Cyprus. By Nur Nasreen Ibrahim
- Othello (Spencer J. Horne ’14) accuses his wife, Desdemona, of infidelity. By Nur Nasreen Ibrahim
- Roderigo, played by Jonathon J.S. Longcroft ’15 (right), complains to Iago that he hasn’t gotten any closer to stealing Desdemona from Othello. Iago convinces him that he must murder Cassio in order for his plan to succeed. By Nur Nasreen Ibrahim
- Cassio (Paris K. Ellsworth ‘14) celebrates with his troupe of soldiers as Othello (Spencer J. Horne '14) and Desdemona (Rachel V. Byrd '13) flirt in the background. By Nur Nasreen Ibrahim
- Cassio is severely wounded by Roderigo. Hearing his cries for help, the Cyprus prostitute Bianca (Simone E. Polanen ’14) and the soldiers tend to him. By Nur Nasreen Ibrahim
- Emilia, Desdemona’s faithful servant, weeps over her mistress’ dead body after Othello, racked with grief, kills her. By Nur Nasreen Ibrahim
BlackCast and the Hyperion Shakespeare Company present this classic play about betrayal, forgiveness and deceit at the New College Theatre.