Archives → 1908 → 3/19
- 1910 Pop Night Next Wednesday
- A BOSTON HARVARD CLUB.
- Additional Jumping Pits in Stadium
- ADDRESS BY GEN. WOODFORD
- Address by Hon. W. F. Murray '04
- Dramatic Club Organization Meeting Well Attended
- First Democratic Club Smoker at 9
- Funeral of Mr. J. B. Williams at 12
- JOHN BERTRAM WILLIAMS.
- Meeting to Organize Cricket Team
- Mr. Copeland to Read from "Hamlet"
- Novice Fencing Meet Tonight
- Prof. Lyon on "Jerusalem" at 3.30
- Prof. Ropes Before Christian Ass'n
- Senior Class Notices
- Three Vigorous Speeches on Taft
- UNION OFFICERS NOMINATED
- University Calendar